You are here: TRANSLOGIC 24: Honda CR-Z vs S2000 vs Insight

How will Honda's new CR-Z hybrid sports car hold up against the acclaimed S2000 roadster and 1st-gen Honda Insight? Does the novel CR-Z strike the right balance of performance and efficiency? Bradley takes all 3 cars for a test drive to find out.

jharna

The hybrid sports car is nicely decorated and well set from its interiors the dash is designed futuristically and nicely bolstered comfortable and supportive seats. The car control board is located in the approach of driver to manage the sequences easily. The navigation screen is placed to view the interior looks great when lights appeared in night. Things are more pixilated on screen of the upgraded infotainment display technology.

February 02 2011 at 2:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ford Taurus

The basic concept with this car is that the element of fun that is the main element of the CR-Z DNA is retained. To enable this, a sports aesthetic is retained without compromising on the Honda look. The Wraptivo vehicle wrap options that are being put on the car will demonstrate how the new technology can be used to protect a vehicle from losing the factory paint job and also give users an easy option for changing the look of their car.

December 24 2010 at 1:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gierck

What IS the best combination of sport car feel (fast,fun, quick) and high mileage hybrid or otherwise electric fuel saving vehicles on the market or about to be on the market? what should I wait for? Gierck

October 02 2010 at 7:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dave

I realize the S2000 has been out of production for a bit, but I was really looking forward to this comparison, two-on-one. I didn't expect much from the Insight, it's always seemed to be much like a Mazda MX3. but the ever so lightly touched comment about the S2000 didn't rate a comparison any more agressive than a glance at a pretty woman.

September 29 2010 at 6:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Dave's comment
hydroloyd

Dave, I understand wanting to see that comparison. However, I see this piece not as a direct comparison, but more as touching on historical influences that led to the CR-Z. The focus could be diluted if too much time was spent on the details of the other cars.

September 30 2010 at 2:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael Davidson

First off,
I just wanted to tell you that TransLogic is a great show. Very informative.
Secondly,
I run an automotive website called wheelsonedge.com
We are basically like Facebook vs. YouTube but for The automotive industry.

I was wondering if you would be at all intrested in having a channel featured on our site. I notice you have put videos on Facebook....well this is pretty much the same thing and you attract more and diferent people to watch your vidoes.
You would have complete control of your channel and videos.
Let me know if this would be something you are intrested in and we can also create a button for your show on our main page that will link new viewers straight to your videos.

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon and see you on WheelsOnEdge.com

Thanks,