You are here: TRANSLOGIC 45: Innespace Seabreacher

Have you ever dreamed of flying through the ocean in a dolphin-shaped watercraft with a cockpit appointed like a fighter jet? It's okay. You're not alone. Bradley takes the Innespace Seabreacher for a swim around the lakes of Redding, CA. Now we only have one simple request: could we get some frickin' laser beams attached to their heads?

Teresa Wages

Incredible!

June 12 2012 at 1:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Teresa Wages

Incredible!

June 12 2012 at 1:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tucker Luck

Bad azzzzzzzz.......gotta have it..

October 28 2011 at 7:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nogto Nyamsuren

wow

August 24 2011 at 7:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Deluxlimo

Sweet Ride! I saw something like this in san Diego bay 20 years ago being tested by the navy seal team. It was in the shape of a killer whale. Their's was no where this fast though! This new seabreacher is a step up from a powerski, previously known as a surfjet made in the 1980's. Great design guys! Sign me up, I want one!

August 07 2011 at 6:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Marc Chenoll

I'm affraid that seabreacher have stoled nobody. Even Tom Rowe is not the original concept inventor and all patent is impossible because the original concept is 70 years old ! Tom was the first to have restarted the concept and yes he can be considered as the inventor in our heart but not front of the law. Have a look at Piratus Dolphin boat company website to know who is the inventor http://www.piratus.com/bionic_dolphin_boat_history.html
www.piratus.com

August 05 2011 at 1:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dlwill4c41

It appears to be a fantastic ride. Just imagining the looks on SEAdoo riders faces is great. I keep picturing a killer whale and a bunch of seals near shore. What a trip!!

April 04 2011 at 5:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hunter & Melony

kiinda cool to me, but what do I know

March 27 2011 at 2:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Landy Pursley

Poor tom Rowe, he either did NOT have the correct pattent or he would be rich off this guy , Its too bad that tom didnt go further and faster at making it work, Theses guys just too an unfinished Idea , and made it work , They didnt really steal it , They just jumped aboard the train before the lost it ,,,SORRY TOM ROWE , and grads to guys for using there brains , Any smart person would have done the same thing !!!

March 26 2011 at 10:55 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Landy Pursley's comment
Jessica Fritchman

WHEN U TAKE A DESIGN THAT WAS SOMEONE ELSES AN SAY ITS UR OWN ITS STEALIN IT! THERE R MANY DIFFERENT WEBSITES ABOUT HIM MAKING IT AN MANY NEWS CHANNELS THAT REPORTED ABOUT IT, I CANT BELIEVE NO ONE HAS CAUGHT ON

April 06 2011 at 4:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Marc Chenoll

I'm affraid that seabreacher have stoles nobody front of law. Even Tom Rowe is not the original concept inventor and any patent can be strong enough because the original concept is 70 years old! Tom was the first to have restarted the concept and yes he can be considered as the inventor in our heart but not front of the law. I build my own dolphin boat and the true I know this concept since 40 years because I’m European. The true is that rowe shows me that was possible to make it working and without him, I still will be waiting. You guys in America you will discover the inventor just now thanks to Steven Spielberg who remake Tintin adventures. Wait for the next tintin and red rackam treasure secret and you will see the first dolphin boat design concept.
www.piratus.com