You are here: TRANSLOGIC 100: Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

We've just reached 100 episodes, so what are we going to do next? We're going to Disney World! Walt Disney World Speedway, that is, to check out their Exotic Driving Experience. With several seductive supercars to choose from, we set our sights on the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera, the car that proves that sometimes less is more. Much more.

Featured Comments

yoris

Congratulations on the 100th episode!! I think you guys gave a pretty nice overview on what's out there in the alternative mobility field. ( yes, I did see all 100 and thanks for sharing them for free! ) Please keep on going and please keep the passion in all your episodes like you always do !

April 25 2012 at 2:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Firefly Tech

I am upset there was no Corvette. My Z06 has more horse power and torque and a much better price then those foreign cars that have no cup holders and are uncomfortable. I Love America and our spirit! I love driving my Vette......

April 24 2012 at 6:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ronrsj

The authors of the article need to stop depending on spell check. One may set one's sights on something, but not one's sites, which are physical locations and would probably crush the car.

April 24 2012 at 2:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Harold Whiteley

1st and foremost, I dont like the 30 sec ads to have to wait for, to run, before viewing the videos!! Stop those ads and cut them downn to 10 to 12 seconds at most, or I'll boycott what's being marketed or shared on FB or other social site URLs...as they (advertisers) should be able/capable to TELL THEIR STORY in 10 secs or in a 10K word PICTURE, showing for ten seconds!! YES!! CUT THE LONG ADS!! YES!! thanks!! consumer!!

April 24 2012 at 1:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Harold Whiteley's comment
farsideopus

Agreed. I also had a nice little ad "bubble" that was on the screen obscuring part of the view throughout the entire video. The whoring is out of control.

April 24 2012 at 6:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Starbug1S1

@j_brit9 - I'm not too sure that the Lambo you had was a Aventador, because that car just came out in 2011.

April 24 2012 at 1:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
meandmyjoe

Too bad he isnt driving the car when they show the outside views. Anytime the car shows its power he is not driving. Its great Disney allows you to drive these (for a price) unfortunately you are behind a pace car that limits everything fun about the experience. You only get to feel the pwoer from 1st to second in very short bursts. The top speed is just under 100MPH which we pretty much drive here on the Long Island Expressway everyday. Fun times but don't expect to really have some fun with these cars.

April 24 2012 at 1:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ocala460

While I ABSOLUTELY love Lambos with a passion, I also LOATHE ***** "paddle shifters" just as much. Granted, you might gain an extra fraction of a second (give-or-take) when shifting between gears, it's just not as much fun (doesn't even compare) than an old-school stick shift (ala' Countach / Diablo, etc.)

Sure, all these automobile technological advancements have come a long way over the years, but these "advancements" don't always mean "better". Like many folks can attest, there's just something so PURE about a straight-up 5/6 Speed and a Clutch.

Heck, even the new Vipers have kept it "old school".

April 24 2012 at 12:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pottstonian

I like Translogic but this guy is such an ass.

April 24 2012 at 12:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hello Gorgeous!!

When we first got married ten years ago, my hubby bought me..(so he said- think I drove it 3 times, LOL) a Lamborghini. It was a Ventador? If Im saying or spelling it right. Anyway, yes, was an amazing car and a sweet ride! However, not practical, also expensive to maintain, insure, etc. Kept it for 5 or 6 years.....and decided to sell it. Hope he doesnt see this ad- may get the bug again! If so- "hey babe- sorry, I love you lots- but, too bad".

April 23 2012 at 11:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply