You are here: TRANSLOGIC 138: Cadillac XTS

Cadillac XTS: TRANSLOGIC 138
Cadillac is often associated with large luxury sedans of a bygone era, but the iconic American automaker calls the XTS the "most technologically advanced production car in the brand's history." We put the Cadillac XTS and its CUE telematics system to the test.

IN MY OPINION ONLY

Idiots are LEASING those Cadillacs. Have to be returned, there would be glut of new used cars on the new/used car lot in due time?

October 27 2013 at 1:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
leonard c madsen

my daddys cad was not worth talking about except it is bignconfortable. There was one in excess of 600 cubic inches, still no fast.Sons daddys cad big difference can you say CTSV.

September 26 2013 at 10:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Why not ask

I have been buying BMW's. No more as this the car....I shall have it in my garage withing 60 days and now I need to sell two BMW's.

Aol still cannot get threir act together let alone HuffPost..

September 26 2013 at 2:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Healthy Chap

"LED display"
there's no such thing as an LED display. It's a misnomer.

September 25 2013 at 11:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tedmfg

Previous posts are probably right regarding the 'origin' of the segment but let me say that I have owned an XTS for about 2 months now. I love this car. My XTS replaced a Mercedes E class. Drive one.

September 25 2013 at 11:21 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
cinilak

First really boring Translogic

September 25 2013 at 9:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
svt2399

Well, this Translogic "AD" finds our host Bradley not being his normaly enthusiastic self...very suspect (was he forced to do this at gun point?). He seemed to struggle with finding good things to say and since I have been a regular Translogic fan for some time now, this episode comes off very contrived to push the XTS as cutting edge. Though I am a GM fan and the XTS appears to be a mighty nice car, it is not worthy to be one of the high tech cutting edge topics that I have come to expect of Translogic. Hell this would have been better if the old Bradster would have covered the Volt derived Cadillac ELR due to be released shortly.

Come on Translogic...I expect better of you guys.

September 17 2013 at 7:52 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Stephen

Hmm... Seems more like an extended comercial since the episode was sandwiched by comercials for the XTS.

September 16 2013 at 2:33 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply